Sunday, February 19, 2012

Clinique Take The Day Off makeup remover


I don't really know where to start with this product. I have quite a love/hate relationship with it these days. First off, it IS an amazing makeup remover - it gets the job done & then some! But, it's so hard to work with. I much prefer makeup remover wipes (ex. NuPore) to liquid remover. They're much easier to use, they get mascara off amazingly, and they don't get oil (or whatever it is) in your eyes. I've tried a few different ways to use this remover and it just frustrates me every time. I find myself having to constantly wash my eyes out with cold water to get it out of them! Even with this, though, it gets my makeup off 100% and does it FAST. It is, however, extremely expensive and not something I would just go out and buy on a whim. I've actually never purchased a whole bottle (and will never ask anyone else to) simply because of the price and the frustration. It isn't worth $19.00 to me. But if you have the money and $19 isn't a splurge for you, I would say go ahead and try it - or wait until they have it as a free gift with purchase and give it a little test run. This is amazing for people with really sensitive eyes; I think all of their products are hypoallergenic - don't quote me on that one, though. Long story short: It's a great product with a small flaw, but not worth its cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment