Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow


I recently purchased one of Maybelline's Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows from my local Wal Mart. I was very intrigued by these because they're said to be comparable to Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadows, which I've also tried.
I found the CCS to be the exact opposite of its name - "creaseless" my hind end! BUT I had heard so many good things about Maybelline's shadows that I had to try this out - and for $14 less than what you pay for Benefit's product, what a steal would that be!? 
I spent a few hours trying to decide which shade I wanted to get - I didn't want to buy multiple shades in case I hated them. But eventually I decided on Tenacious Teal. The second I got in the car, I ripped this bad boy open so I could swatch him and see what he looked like. I was delighted when I saw how shimmery and pigmented it was! Not to mention I was absolutely drooling over the color! 
Now, as I was testing this shadow in multiple ways, I was constantly comparing it to the Creaseless Cream Shadows, and in almost every test, it surpassed the quality and comfort by a mile.
It's much more pigmented, it doesn't feel nearly as heavy on the lid, it blends ten times more easily, it doesn't crease nearly as fast, and the color selection is so much more fun! They also make a fantastic base!
All in all, I am in love with these shadows and I feel like until I have them all, my makeup collection will have an empty space in its heart.

I highly highly recommend picking these up at your local Target or Wal Mart as soon as you possibly can. You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment