Thursday, August 16, 2012

Trending: Ugly Manis!


I'm going to need to fan myself off and get a drink of water after seeing that manicures like this exist - they've sent me into shock, and not in a good way!
Since when has it been acceptable, let alone stylish, to have these!? I can't even begin to imagine how hard daily activities would be with these nails; they must get ripped off extremely easily (not that I'm complaining), but I guess they would be nice in the summer to fan you off if you get hot! They do look like fan blades, after all!



Now let's discuss these... atrocities. Claw nails, really? What is the appeal of having a dagger attached to your fingertip? Heaven forbid you have to itch your eye and rip the dang thing out! They're great self - defense tools, but definitely not a girl's best friend - rhinestones or not.


Do you know of any yucky looking manicure trends? Tell me about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment